[ANSTHRLD] Offensive Armoury

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Aug 20 13:34:09 PDT 2002

I'm sure I don't want to know who this is.  I'd have to say the Infamous "Dead Baby Jokes" are bathroom humor and the depiction of one being torn apart on a shield would be close enough to fall into this category.

1. Vulgar Armory. - Pornographic or scatological items or designs will not be registered.

Obscene images, sexually explicit material, bathroom or toilet humor, etc. are considered inherently offensive by a large segment of the Society and general population.

Wilim