[ANSTHRLD] Web Site Update

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Fri Aug 30 22:08:15 PDT 2002

heraldry.ansteorra.org has been substantially updated; substantially, I
say, because I was devoured for a month or two by actually getting a job
(good) and us thereafter getting new computers (good) leading to me not
doing a thing to the web site (less good).

But now:

Added ILoI for August 2002.
Added LoI for July and August 2002.
Added AICC for May 2002.
Added LoC for June and July 2002.
Changed look of pages in trivial ways.

The trivial ways should not be construed to be the result of the
overhaul of the site HTML.  That hasn't been done.  It will happen.  The
parts of the general look borrowed from www.ansteorra.org will probably
stay (they were requested by Star, assuming I properly understood the
request), unless, of course, the new Virtual Scribe changes that, in which
case I'll probably follow, yapping at his heels.

Ahem.  Anyway.

Chandra
Estencele

--
Lord Chandranath <chandra at plumes.org>, Insegnante of Mooneschadowe
"Per pale sable and gules, a decrescent argent."