[ANSTHRLD] Blazoning Term ?

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at houston.rr.com
Sat Aug 3 07:55:48 PDT 2002

Stephen postulated, in typical blowhar, er, voice herald-ish form

> As Alden states, there's really not a heraldic way of showing the back of
an
> animal as you've described.  Blah blah blah ...

Then I remembered to check for *sejant erect addorsed* in the O&A and found
four instances.  Two of those are cats (one lions, one housecats) so it
looks like it should be fairly easy to design a registerable device or badge
around the idea.

Stephen, who has four cats and knows *disrespectant* real well