[ANSTHRLD] Offensive Armoury

Keyna keyna at hot.rr.com
Wed Aug 21 13:42:40 PDT 2002

This is my opinion, and if you want to call it professional I don't know. I
work with animals for a living. and you would never see an eagle with an
infant in it's talons. It makes it appear that the eagle killed the infant
by tearing it in half. Eagles hunt rodents, birds, snakes and such. In
period eagles did not kill infants.
Keyna