[ANSTHRLD] August LoAR - Ansteorra Excerpt

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Fri Dec 6 14:12:47 PST 2002

The following are the acceptances and returns from the August Laurel LoAR for Ansteorra.  I have cut and pasted so any discrepancies between the actual letter and what you see in this email are the fault of either myself or Microsoft (whose software seems to frequently obey Mr. Gates rather than myself).

I know Daniel will probably post Da'ud text later and will surely catch if I miss something but if my doing this saves him even 5 minutes of work then I am happy to do it.

Acceptances:

Medb ingen Domnaill uí Somhairle. Device. Azure, on a pitcher argent a millrind azure and on a chief argent three millrinds azure.

This was pended from the February 2002 meeting for clarification of an emblazon that was hard to see on the Letter of Intent.

Melissent d'Aulnay. Device. Or, a unicorn and on a chief azure three passion crosses botonny Or.

This was pended from the February 2002 LoAR because the Letter of Intent was difficult to read. In addition, at that time we changed the blazon from passion cross to Latin cross on the incorrect grounds that the passion cross had steps at the foot. This is not the case, and we are happy to restore the original blazon.

Returns:

None.

Pended:

None.