[ANSTHRLD] Upside-down charges

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 19:35:10 PST 2002

The device was ruled on last October and we don't have
the October LoAR yet.
LOCHAC (6-16)  27. Zhou Long Xi Xian Sheng [Device]

The current precedent is:
"[registering a reremouse inverted] While the inversion of the bat is
unusual, it remains (even at a distance) identifiable... Because of the
bird-like nature of the bat, we believe that it should be allowed a posture
which is not so very different from migrant to base, which posture has not
been disallowed under the ban on inverted creatures noted in the September
1993 LoAR. [The badge was registered.]" (Devora Risee de Apors, 9/94 p. 5)

We will have to wait for the Oct LoAR to see if
this changes.

Magnus