[ANSTHRLD] Consultation Tables...

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 29 08:28:36 PST 2002

No, I am just being curious and trying to drum up some local help for the
table.  I am curious as to the exact division of labor on the tables, more
specifically, who actually does up the copies, etc for the submissions,
Armillary or Asterisk.  Plus, I have a ton of books and since I am about to
start going through all of them to see what all I have, get some visual
recognition, etc, I need to know what is expected of me to bring.

Thanks,
medb