[ANSTHRLD] Last Call for Gazette Subscriptions

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Mon Dec 23 18:56:27 PST 2002

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 05:36:54PM -0600, Medb wrote:
> Borek wrote:
> > Can subscriptions for this be advertised and payments taken at Coronation
> > at the consultation tables?
>
> Just a thought if we do that, we could have a few Gazettes on hand to give
> them when they hand over the check so that we don't end up with Emma trying
> to keep it straight as to who gets the back issue.

Mmmmmaybe. How about that for an answer? :) (But good idea, Borek!)

If I remember (which is actually the real trick), I will out of the
kindness of my heart print up a few extra copies of January, and bring
them to Coronation.  Lucky winners (first come, first serve) get to
pay $12 and take home the January issue right then; the rest can pay
$11 and start their year with February.  I'll remind you all shortly
before Coronation.

-Emma

--
Jennifer Smith