[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: Gulf wars Heraldry

Ansteorran Kingdom Star Principal Herald herald at ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 5 08:01:12 PST 2002

This message is in MIME format.
--
Howdy all,

Who is going to Gulf Wars? And, who is going to help out at the Herald's Point
with Ansteorran Submissions?

I have heard that Mari is taking the Armillary library for this purpose, but I
believe it was decided that we would not actually be taking submissions. Just
helping with the paperwork and telling them to submit through their local
heralds when they get back home.

Borek, Star

----- Forwarded message from Carlwyn George Ordragoun of Canterbury
<Ordragoun at worldnet.att.net> -----
Currently, I am trying to complete the staffing lists of Herald's Point for the
upcomimg Gulf Wars.  I have not heard from anybody in the Ansteorran College of
Heralds, thus I am making sure that your folks know of the invitation to
service and the opportunity to have some fun at Gulf Wars.

Please let me know ASAP if you or any other members of your stafff are planning
on attending and if anyone responsible for submissions will be attending.

Carlwyn
War Herald

----- End forwarded message -----
--