[ANSTHRLD] No blazons

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Tue Feb 12 23:30:46 PST 2002

I'm noting an unnerving trend on many of the heraldry lists I'm on lately
to not supply a blazon in the message, only either an attached picture (on
lists which allow such things) or a pointer to a webbed picture.
Which doesn't really work when some of the list members want to see a
blazon to see if the poster has a clue what the emblazon is, and especially
doesn't work when certain list members don't use graphics online if they
can help it (me...).
I cannot comment on what I can neither see nor have any idea about.  But I
like to conflict check and fancy myself passable at it.  Could perhaps
a blazon be posted, at the very least?

- Teceangl
--
     The sun, moon, and stars are for the birds -- a big naught.
                    Flora rose cross and ate flour.