[ANSTHRLD] Can this be done?

Monica Riney monicariney at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 14 09:12:34 PST 2002

Greetings my fellow heralds.

I have a question, I am looking at registering a badge to put on my
apprentices rather than my arms and was wondering if the badge I would like
is even possible (and no I haven't conflict checked yet)

(Fieldless) A mullet of four coinjoined at the points to an anulet Or

I have probably botched the blazon, but then that is why I am asking. I am
unsure how to blazon it clearly and if it can't be blazoned... In english I
would like to have a four pointed star that attaches at the points to the
inside of a circle and all of it be gold. If that can't be done I will just
start checking my second choice which is "Vert, a mullet of four within a
bordure Or"

Darius