[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Submissions at War

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Tue Feb 19 15:25:29 PST 2002

> I thought the reason that Ansteorra was not taking submissions at
> Gulf War was to give Asterisk a change to catch up without the
> additional load of War submissions?   If what I remember is true,
> how does having a particular branch of the Kingdom taking submission
> further that goal?

This was my understanding as well.  If we accept submissions at Gulf War, it
doesn't matter whether one group accepts them and submits them to Asterisk,
or if several do, the end result is the same....a big number of submissions
for Asterisk at one time.  The benefit of having submitters return home and
file their forms through their local heralds is to slow down that process a
bit, as some people will forget, procrastinate, or make changes between War
and returning home.

> Why just Elfsea?  Why has there been no discussion or call for
> help on this list?    And has anyone talked to Asterisk?

I think it would be best to consult with Cahira (Asterisk) and see what she
is ready for.

In service,
Alden Drake
Bordure