[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: Gulf wars Heraldry

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Feb 5 17:36:49 PST 2002

Hello Borek,
> --
> Howdy all,
>
> Who is going to Gulf Wars? And, who is going to help out at the Herald's
Point
> with Ansteorran Submissions?
>
> I have heard that Mari is taking the Armillary library for this purpose,
but I
> believe it was decided that we would not actually be taking submissions.
Just
> helping with the paperwork and telling them to submit through their local
> heralds when they get back home.
>
> Borek, Star

I shall be going to the War as far as I know at this time.  I have
preregistered already and have committed to teaching 4 classes already.  I'm
sure that somewhere in there I should be able to find time to help out at
Herald's point.  I have never done anything like that before but no time
like the present to learn I always say.  (Oh no!  Not another learning
experience!)  Anyway, who should I look for up there to present myself to so
that my slave labor can be put to good use?  :)  Until then, I remain...

In Service,

Annes
Herald, Canton of Gate's Edge