[ANSTHRLD] badge help

Rendell Skaggs rendells at code-works.com
Tue Feb 12 05:46:35 PST 2002

Lord Brendan wrote:

> Per fess embattled gules and azure, a pile inverted issuant from the line of
> division Or.

hmm, hadn't considered "issuant from the line of division"

> I freely admit that I'm still learning, though, so may I ask why you do not
> believe this to be registerable as it is?

because the layering gives the appearance of the azure portion on top of the
pile inverted, in effect:
"gules, a pile throughout inverted Or a base embattled azure"
with the base over-sized... problem is an azure base on gules would be
color on color

howabout:

per fess embattled gules and azure a mountain issuant from fess Or

I've changed the emblazon to match, check it out again at:
http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/test-badge.gif

-Seanan

--
    ___