[ANSTHRLD] another badge help

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 07:52:48 PST 2002

>"(Fieldless) a phoenix per pale gules and Or, holding in its beak a ring
>sable."
>
>Drugan Draganov June of 2000:
>"Per bend sinister Or and gules, a Russian firebird displayed
>counterchanged."
>There is a CD for fieldless.  There should be one also for per pale gules
>and Or bird vs per bend sinister gules and Or for the bird.  These two are
>too close together for my liking even though there is a technical CD.

   Would something more like: Fieldless, a phoenix per pale gule and Or
conjoined at base and within an annulus sable, make it any more
distinguishable?  We like our phoenix and the sable ring had some early
meaning for the revived group.
   We will kill the Defender stuff for now until our real herald is around
to help and consult the group.

Again thanks,
Cyniric