[ANSTHRLD] Asterisk's thoughts

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 15:28:53 PST 2002

Greetings everybody!

It seems that there is mass confusions running rampant
right now about whether or not we will be accepting
submissions at Gulf Wars.

At first, I was very reluctant to and did not even
want to consider the idea. I was afraid that I would
not be able to handle a large influx of submissions in
addition to figuring out the new job. However, with
the help of several people in the Houston area, I am
nearly back on my feet with figuring stuff out. So, I
have been in contact with Gwenllian discussing
options.

I did not post anything on the list because I wanted
to have a more definite plan going before I said
anything.

And so:

Based on discussions with Gwenllian and others, we
will be accepting submissions at Gulf Wars. My plan is
to set a 2 hour time each day to accept submissions.
That way we don't have to have someone there at every
moment the table is open. I have not yet determined
what times we'll accept submissions (but I promise
that I'll post as soon as I know).

In addition, if you are a herald (or heraldic helper),
are planning on attending Gulf Wars, and would like to
offer assistance of any kind, please email me
personally ( cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com ). Any help
would be greatly appreciated. :-)