[ANSTHRLD] Gulf War submissions

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:59:16 PST 2002

Given that our submissions process for kingdom has had
to be put on hold for a little while, I am recommending that
we not accept submissions at Gulf War.  This would
prevent 35 or so submissions from adding to the stack and make
the life of Asterisk much easier.  I will be fighting
at war and won't have time to take money for submissions.
Since there will be no Armillary for a while after
this weekend there is no one to prepare the submissions
either.

Help with documenting and checking submissions is always
available on this list.  If you have doubts ask and
it might save you a returned item.

I remain yours in service
Magnus von Lubeck
Armillary herald