[ANSTHRLD] New Asterisk Office appointment

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Fri Jan 4 09:04:55 PST 2002

Howdy all,

After some hurried emails and to avoid undue delays in the submission
process, a new Asterisk is being appointed a little early. Griffin's
real life has fallen on him and he will be unable to continue as
Asterisk as faithfully as he would like.

I want to take a moment to thank Lord Griffin ap Rhys for all of his
efforts and dilligence in performing the office of Asterisk Herald., It
is a very demanding position and he has done an admirable job. Thank you
and I hope you will be back among us soon.

The new Asterisk Herald is Lady Cahira of Bonwicke, Griffin's Deputy. I
am sure she will do a great job and we should be hearing from her soon
with an introduction and contact info. Please pass this word along so
that no submissions go astray.

Borek, Star