[ANSTHRLD] Admin Handbook Addendum Update Rev A

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Fri Jan 4 09:09:12 PST 2002

Howdy All,

I have been going through the Admin Handbook Addendum and produced a
revision for commentary. Commentary is welcome as this is the first
draft. I'll give commentary about two weeks unless the comments are
still rolling in at that time.

Please email me for the Word 97 DOC that has the changes in color. I can
try to convert it to another format if needed. I would attach it here,
but it would just get deleted in transit.

Please let me know what you all think of the changes.

Borek, Star