[ANSTHRLD] Thank you all very much!

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 13:18:24 PST 2002

Unto the Heraldic Community of Ansteorra, Greetings and Warm Salutations
from Duncan and Larissa, Rex and Regina Ansteorra!

We wanted to take a moment to thank you for all of the hard work and care
you have given to Us during Our Reign.

Your efforts made the Order of the Vine Staff, The Order of the Queen's
Ring, and the Archery Award being considered by Our Heirs all possible, and
knowing the many hours of research, discussion, and care you put in to all
that you do makes this a great gift indeed.

Thank you for all the help gathering the constitutions of the awards of
Ansteorra and the commentary to get them ready, for the heraldic
consultations you gave Our populace, and for the times many of you offered
or appeared by magic to stand in when a Herald was needed, indeed, the Crown
was never without a voice or advisor.

Know always that We cherish this community, and that all of you are now and
ever close to Our hearts.

Duncan, Rex                    Larissa, Regina