[ANSTHRLD] Heraldry items...

Ron Knight RKNIGHT at kumc.edu
Wed Jan 9 11:50:45 PST 2002

Greetings from Modar!

I had to recently update my medieval furniture page.
In the process of doing such, I ran across a drawing of
a 15th Century Dressoir that had heraldry on it.

I also added an article on making banner stands.

I'd love to create a heraldry page dedicated to such items.

Does anyone know of any additional pictures of period
furniture with heraldry on it?

Or other articles on such heraldry related items?

Or other means of making banner stands)?

Any suggestions, pointers, URLs, etc that anyone could
give me would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and if anyone wants to see medieval furniture page, it is at:
http://www2.kumc.edu/itc/staff/rknight/Furniture.htm

Modar