[ANSTHRLD] Marshalled/ Not Marshalled arms

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:52:33 PST 2002

A claim has been made that this device is marshalling.

It is Aidan MacAlpin's submission and I am certain the
primary charge of 3 bars that overlay the entire field
prevents this from being marshalled arms.

"Per pale purpure and argent ermined vert, three bars
counterchanged in canton a winged ferret sejant erect
argent."

Could some of our other heralds help with a rebuttal
to this claim of marshalled arms?

Magnus
Orle