[ANSTHRLD] within a serpent in annulo

R Husted rhusted at mastnet.net
Tue Jan 15 12:34:47 PST 2002

OK. I said these were in the works and after a long break I am ready to
get back to work on them.  Loch Soilleir has registered for its bard
(1988)
Vert, an Irish harp argent, stringed Or, within a serpent in annulo,
head to chief and vorant of its own tail argent.

We would like to register more badges using the same vert field and
argent serpent in annulo, but with different items in the center

for the rapier champ -  crossed rapiers
for the chiv champ - crossed swords
for the A&S champ - crossed brush and needle
for the archery champ - crossed arrows
for the Equestrian champ-  a horseshoe
also for the baronial badge  -  fieldless a serpent in annulo, head to
chief and vorant of its own tail vert

now how much of a problem am I going to have with conflict on these?

we also want to retry an old submission that was returned for conflict
with papworth the first time around
vert, a sea-serpent nowed argent

anyone with time on their hands and a kindly frame of mind
please help me out on these. I am still mostly confused.

medb