[ANSTHRLD] Out of Kingdom Name Documentation Request - Laura Elena

Jim Trigg blaise at heraldsnet.org
Fri Jan 25 14:42:35 PST 2002

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 04:22:11PM -0600, Ansteorran Kingdom Star
Principal Herald wrote:

> I just received this in my email and wanted to know if you all could help with
> the request if not the full name documentation for 'Laura Elena' of purported
> Iberian persona.

Borek,

I can provide some context for this request.  The lady in question has
been looking for documentation of the name 'Elena' in a Spanish context
for some time; so far the Academy of S. Gabriel has been unable to help
her.  She is now trying to find out how that name element was documented
in previous registrations such as "Maria Elena de los Santos", which was
registered through Ansteorra.  The reason she contacted you is that she
figured that you would have access to Ansteorra's files and could look
up Maria Elena and see how her name was documented.

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-    /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles           \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN