[ANSTHRLD] Laura Elena

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:38:54 PST 2002

>The name in question here is Laura Elena, to be used with an Iberian
>persona of
>an undetermined time period.  I would like to document not just the use of
>both
>names Laura and Elena in SCA compatible Iberia , but also to find
>documentation
>for the use of two given names in period.

Picking a name and then asking us to make it be from Iberia
is rather annoying to name heralds.  If you would like to
know if these names were used in the Iberian region:
Keep in mind that cultures in Iberia include Arabic,
Hebrew, Basque, Castilian, Catalan, and Portuguese.
Occitan gets in the mix in the Pyrenees.