[ANSTHRLD] New Tressure Herald

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Wed Jan 30 08:06:22 PST 2002

Howdy all,

After much searching, a new Tressure herald has been found. Everyone
please welcome Bridgit of Kincairn from Stonebridge Keep. She should be
introducing herself here soon and giving us all her contact info.

I would like to thank Ld Stephen macThomas for the job he has done with
the office. Due to mundane concerns and word from his Pelican, he
decided to step down as soon as a replacement could be found. I look
forward to his return to greater activity in the CoH's and the SCA.

Borek, Star