[ANSTHRLD] D'Etcheverry name questions

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 18:03:22 PST 2002

 Do you mean no, he can't register it or no, he doesn't need documentation to register it?  (I suspect the former, but just to be on the safe side...)
Andre
  Jim Trigg <blaise at heraldsnet.org> wrote:
> 2.He and his wife are using the name "D'Etcheverry", using the
> mundane-name allowance (it's her maiden name, which is her middle name
> according to her driver's licence). Is he able to register D'Etcheverry
> using her mundame name allowance (and if so, does he need to include
> something like a copy of the marriage licence), or not?

No, but once her name is registered, he might be able to get it with the
Grandfather Clause.

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else O- /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles \ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN

"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger