[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Submissions

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Wed Jan 9 15:11:43 PST 2002

With the change in the Asterisk office, and my having to go back offshore
next week (90% likely), there will be no January LOI.  A bunch of us will be
getting the Asterisk files moved into their new home tomorrow and will be
scheduling a work day to get the files back on track and get the ILOIs and
LOIs back in order.  I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding in
this small delay of our regularly scheduled process.

Again, my apologies to the heralds and submitters.

Lord Alden Drake
Bordure Herald