[ANSTHRLD] Gulf War submissions

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Thu Jan 10 14:18:43 PST 2002

I can agree to this idea.  If possible, heralds can help Ansteorrans with
submissions at Gulf War, but advise them to wait until they get to their
home branch to submit them.  The submissions we get at wars can help to put
some coins in our coffers, so I don't want to turn away the submitters
completely. :)

Alden