[ANSTHRLD] A name

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Sun Jan 27 15:47:18 PST 2002

> First of all, be careful of looking at random web sites
> for help.  The names you find there may be modern and
> not used in period or a period name may have a modern
> spelling.  The sites you listed are for history and
> other purposes and were not intended for a study of
> period names.  A site that listed transcripts of parish
> registers before 1600 on the other hand, would be very
> useful.

Magnus, the cited websites were the Academy of Saint Gabriel
Library and The Medieval Names Archive, both linked directly
from www.sca.org/heraldry and endorsed by Laurels past and
present.

There's a problem with this how?

- Teceangl
--
What do you mean I can't get a modem at Ace?  It's a hardware store, right?