[ANSTHRLD] Coronation

Tall Txn talltxn31 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 7 16:37:42 PDT 2002

Greetings

I will be at Coronation and will lend my voice and talents. I would not mind
helping during Kings Championship for a couple rounds, and then maybe
helping out at the submission table.
Will get with you when I get on sight....

In Service

Ihone MacEogan

Former Herald for the Canton of Westgate......newly freed from
bondage......lol