[ANSTHRLD] Sorry for the last minute but...

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Thu Jul 4 10:04:48 PDT 2002

Hello everybody,

Is there anybody going from the Houston area to Heraldic Symposium?  I know
that 4 or 5 from Houston are going with Master Francois (I haven't contacted
them yet and maybe I should have done that first).  I don't trust my old
150+thousand mile truck to get me there safely.  I am also looking for crash
space.  Lord Steven and Lady Teagan are going up also and I might be able to
ride with them but they are stopping in Norman to crash at his pelican's
home and unfortunately there is no more crash space available there.  (I
understand that she has a number of people staying and theres just plain no
more room). Perhaps there is someone there who can offer crash space so I
can ride with Steven and Teagan.  Again I apologize for the short notice but
if someone can help me out here, I would so enjoy attending this event.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen