[ANSTHRLD] Re: lost and found at AHSS

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Wed Jul 10 04:10:15 PDT 2002

Yes! yes! It's my mug!  Green K and all!  Emma, it should also have a green,
red, and white twisted cord marker around the handle.

And I will be at Coronation, if someone can bring it.  You can let me know
who will have it, or they can just leave it lying around and it will probably
make its way to me.

Heraldry works.  Establish a monogram or badge, use it long enough, and loose
things.  Everybody in the kingdom will learn your mark. <grin>

Seriously, thanks to Alden and Hillary for helping me regain my wandering
stuff.  Well, OK, it didn't wander.  I left it.  I was distracted.

Kathri