[ANSTHRLD] (no subject)

Bridgid of Kincairn bridgid at zamigo.net
Wed Jul 10 13:04:21 PDT 2002

I don't remember seeing the original message to this. Why are we being
bugged by someone claiming to be the second son of the late leader of the
Democratic Republic of the Congo? (Just did a report for a geography class.)
Bridgid

PS Although "Junior" IMPLIES taking the full name, one can correctly
structure a name with "junior" or a number (i.e. II, II, IV, etc.) without
actually taking the full name and only using the first and surname. I had a
cousin that did research on that before naming his son.