[ANSTHRLD] Language requests? (Coronation consultation table)

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Fri Jul 12 11:14:04 PDT 2002

I'm going to pack a box or so of my personal books so they are available
for the folks working the consultation table at coronation tomorrow.  (I
can't personally do consultation while I've got the Pelican job, but I'll
be around to do what I can.)

Anyway, are there any particular languages anyone wants me to throw in the
box?  I'm way low on Chinese and Hungarian, but I have a little bit of just
about everything else.

Given the size of my personal library and the bits of the Laurel library
that I have, I can only bring a fraction of the books.  So let me know if
you have any special requests.

Mari