[ANSTHRLD] Armory Help

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 02:13:47 PDT 2002

--- Tim McDaniel <tmcd at jump.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jul 2002, Rod Jackson <culn97 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > (this, My Lady, is a bad ASCII drawing!)
>
> Oh my lord, I'm afraid it certainly is!  (sorry
about that, first attempt at ascii art, no idea why
everything shifted to the right.)>

http://www04.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/ta2/saitou/ie401/Jpframe.htm
> It's the same Parker as is listed in the Admin
> Handbook under
>
>     Appendix H - Name Books That Do Not Require
> Photocopies to Laurel
>
>     This is a list of "standard books" that do not
> require photocopies
>     to be sent to Laurel. ...
>
> It's not a *name* book; I don't know why that's the
> header, except
> that name books are usually what are referenced.

Thanks, didn't look under name books.  I thought it
dealt with names.

> > If they are post-period, how far?  (snipped)

or I can confidently assert that
> several purple
> lemmings are dancing on top of my monitor and you
> can't argue against
> it at all.

Nor would I want to.  I can't get my purple lemmings
to do anything but jump off the edge of the desk.
Last one mumbled something like,"What the heck is
debruised?"

> Parker, at

http://www04.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/ta2/saitou/ie401/Jpglossc.htm#Chevron

Saved this to Favorites list.

(more snippage)

> He gives no pictoral examples.  Parker was an
> enthusiastic Victorian
> compiler of heraldic terms.  If *he* implies it's
> dodgy, it's really
> questionable (just like if Rouland, who is famous
> for thinking that
> not much is presumptuous, calls something
> presumptuous, it pretty well
> is).
>
> Daniel de Lincolia

Where does this leave us with Herr Neubecker?  I am
still trying to trace the history of the plate on page
93.

Who is Rouland?

Thanks,

Colin

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda