[ANSTHRLD] CONFLICT CHECK: Pantheons

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 14:41:19 PDT 2002

A potential client is thinking about the following proposed device:

"Azure, a pantheon argent mullety vert and on a chief argent, three crosses
bottony vert."

I've done some conflict checking and it looks clear at the moment, but I want
it double-checked just in case I missed something.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden    Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.
Halberd Pursuivant                Taxman, nice guy, Longhorn and other
things.
Barony of Bryn Gwlad            pkieferjr at aol.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra            "A Smith-and-Wesson beats five aces."