[ANSTHRLD] Voice Heralds Needed

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Mon Jul 22 14:45:56 PDT 2002

Greetings unto all fellow heralds and heralds-to-be from Lord Alden Drake.

Stargate's 30th Baronial Anniversary is swiftly approaching (September
13-15), and there are going to be many championships held.  As such, I am in
need of good folks who will lend their voices to the list fields and the
site.  As the baronial herald, I will be heralding Their Excellencies
Stargate's courts.  So while I am saving my voice for that, I will be
coordinating the field and site heralds during the day.

If you are planning on being at the event (see Stargate's website for
details at http://stargate.ansteorra.org) and would like to lend your voice,
please send me an email.

Heralds will be needed for heralding the list fields, and to carry
announcements about the site.  There will be a heralds' pavillion set up
near the chivalric and rapier list fields.

My thanks to all who volunteer to help.

In service,
Ld. Alden Drake