[ANSTHRLD] Been meaning to ask

Darin Herndon dherndon at bswintl.com
Mon Jul 8 18:06:14 PDT 2002

I'm not sure if it is the same one but...

I know I saw a full achievement banner at Knowne World Thirty Year
celebration up in An Tir.  Since then, I am sure I have seen that same
banner on at least three occasions and I think the latest was during the
reign of Alaric and Kayleigh.

Seigneur Etienne
Nordsteorra Herald

>>> editor at texas.net 07/08/02 06:46PM >>>
The heraldic banner competition at Coronation reminded me...does anyone
have
any idea what became of the full achievement banner I made for the
kingdom?
I don't think it's been seen in years, and I wondered where it ended
up. Did
it give out? Grow feet?

Just curious,

Alisandre