[ANSTHRLD] help w/ conflict check

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Mon Jul 29 07:18:14 PDT 2002

> Can I please get some help with a conflict check?  I'm not yet confident of
> my own checking ability.

I know what you mean. I still miss things all the time personally.

> The first is:  Per pale sable and argent, a dragon segreant
> counterchanged.

Came close with Cyngen ap Gwenwynwyn |9412E|b| '(Fieldless) A wyvern displayed per pale argent and sable.'

With a CD for the field and another for the orientation. No CD for the difference between a wyvern and a dragon.

> The second is (if the first fails):  Per pale sable and argent, a dragon
> segreant and on a bordure six annulets counterchanged.

Either should work fine

> I did a check on a dragon (rampant, segreant, and salient) counterchanged
> and didn't find anything, but I'm not sure if there's anything else to check
> it against.

I searched first for the field and found no single conflicting counterchanged dragon on the filed, the I searched for the tincture of the dragon. Since there were none of the first and none of the second, there could not be a combination resulting in less than 2 CDs

Ain't logic great :)

Borek