[ANSTHRLD] Bahlow is back in print

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Wed Jul 31 08:29:41 PDT 2002

>> Gwenllian sends word that Amazon has the English translation of Bahlow
>> and it is finally back in print.
>>
>> Magnus von Lubeck
>>

>HALLELUJAH!!!
>
>(Mental note to self to purchase sometime soon.)

I wouldn't dawdle if I were you.  It only stayed in print a few months last
time.  It sold out WAY faster than they expected.  At the time, it was
priced at $25.  And it was hardback!  No wonder it sold out fast!

I have no idea what it is priced at this time.  If it is still aroung the
$25 price, it's definitely one to purchase if you do any amount of
consulting on German names.

Mari
(making mental note to self to make sure the Laurel library has a copy...)