[ANSTHRLD] Commitments...

Darin Herndon dherndon at bswintl.com
Mon Jun 3 11:00:24 PDT 2002

AHSS is coming up in one month.  Many of you have spoken to me about
class ideas for the heraldry sessions.  Very few of you have committed
to something so far.

If you have been considering doing a class at AHSS on any of the many
aspects of heraldry, please contact me ASAP at the following address:
nordsteorra at ansteorra.org.  Time is getting close and we are short on
heraldry classes that are locked down.  If you have a class idea, please
contact me; I will let you know if someone is doing something similar
but don't presume that they are.  As few heraldry classes as we have
right now, odds are that you will not conflict.

Scribal classes on the other hand are coming along nicely, last I
checked.  To sign up to offer a scribal class, please contact the
Northern Regional Scribe at Gwenhuyvar at aol.com.

Sincerely,
Etienne