[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check - Resub - Eleanor Fairchild

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Mon Jun 3 05:11:40 PDT 2002

Howdy all,

I've been contacted to help with this resub and I believe we have worked out something that will pass:

Argent, a bend azure seme-de-lys argent, cotised gules

The closest thing I can find to it is:

Rowan le Beau, 9803H, "Argent, on a bend cotised azure a lily palewise Or between two others argent."

Which has a CD for change of tincture of the cotising and another for number and partial tincture change of the tertiaries.

Let me know if you find any conflicts or if you disagreee with the tertiary CD. The submitter does not mind going to a bend sinister and does have other ideas if these do not work.

Thanks

Borek