[ANSTHRLD] Decision meeting on Saturday

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 20:45:12 PDT 2002

It's me again!

This is a reminder that Saturday (June 8) is the
decision meeting for the April ILoI at my apartment in
Webster, Tx. Anyone who would like to come is more
than welcome. If you need directions, email me.

And since the last time that I posted, I didn't put
what time everything will start, I'll correct that
now:

You are all welcome to begin arriving at any time
after 10am (any time before that and I just won't
answer the door :-) ). There will be an asterisk work
day going on all day, but we will take a break at 1pm
and do the decision meeting (unless there is an
imposing need to move it up or back an hour or so).
There is no definite ending time. I will probably
continue working until everything is complete or
everybody leaves whichever comes first. :-)

So, all that being said, I hope to see a lot of y'all
here this weekend. :-)

Cahira
Asterisk