[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check - Resub - Eleanor Fairchild

Doug Bell debell at txcyber.com
Mon Jun 3 21:35:17 PDT 2002

Argent, a bend azure seme-de-lys argent, cotised gules

> The closest thing I can find to it is:
>
> Rowan le Beau, 9803H, "Argent, on a bend cotised azure a lily palewise Or
> between two others argent."

There is a CD for change of tincture of secondary
cotised gules to contised azure

There is a CD for change of type of the tertiary
X.4.j.ii simple for the new submission
lily on the bend vs fleurs-de-lys on the bend

There should be a CD for change of number and type
of charges on the bend. Three lilys vs many fleurs.

It is too late at night to explain X.4.j.ii differences
other than they normally occur when you have a
charged central ordinary.

Magnus