[ANSTHRLD] [Fwd: HERALDRY STACIA]

tgnst at postoffice.swbell.net tgnst at postoffice.swbell.net
Thu Jun 6 21:57:23 PDT 2002

I told Sir Alrek I would forward his plea to the college... All help
appreciated... :-)... He wants this as a badge,
badly...Thanks!...'Stacia
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 20:44:08 -0700
From: Cameron Lewis <okrabbit at cox.net>
Subject: HERALDRY STACIA
To: tgnst at swbell.net

Ok this is what I am thinking.

      Purpure, 4 fleur-de-lys argent within a bordure argent.

or

the background could be Azure also but I would prefer Purpure and the Fleur-de-lys could be Ermine also to make them furry white and may get a bit of difference also.  I would rather have them argent but I did find this conflict.  There is only one Fleur-de-lys in it but that is the only difference.  If all else fails we could make the bordure embattled, not anything fancy and hard like rayonney and it could be ermined also.  I looked under Fleur-de-lys in fur, argent, purpure, and everything else i could think of using

http://www.farreaches.org/cgi-bin/oanda_desc.cgi?p=FDL%3aargent%3a2

and

http://www.farreaches.org/heraldry/OandA/ordinary/F.html

I only found one thing that may conflict.

This is the only thing that I could find in the sca armorial that might conflict with what I was thinking

a.. Meraud Wallace
  a.. This name was registered in August of 1998 (via Atlantia).
  b.. The following device associated with this name was registered in August of 1998 (via Atlantia):
  Purpure, a fleur-de-lys, a bordure argent.