[ANSTHRLD] A couple conflict checks

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Fri Jun 7 05:10:20 PDT 2002

> 1.  Per pale sable and argent a gurges counterchanged.

Looks good. Not that many gurges and only a couple of whirlpools and a use of  4 pile gurgewise listing as charges or treatments to also check after.

> 2.  Argent a dragon segreant and a tressure sable.  (Might also check an
> orle)

Came close right off with:

Brion Thornbird ap Rhys|9408W|b|Argent, a dragon segreant sable and in chief three crescents gules, all within a bordure engrailed sable.

But you have CD's for the three crescents gules in chief, the change in peripheral charges and for the complex line of the peripheral. So I guess it was no too close, just very similar.

Another similar one:

Cirilo Zmajdrugada|8107W|d|Argent, a dragon segreant to sinister, tail coward, vert, winged, within a bordure sable.

With CD's for orientation and change of tincture of the primary charge

Now this one could be a problem:

Erich von Drachenholz|9610C|b|Argent, a dragon segreant coward gules within an orle sable.

There is a CD for change of tincture of the Primary Charge, I do not think there is one for change in position of the tail and there is very little difference between and Orle and a tressure. Not sure of precedence on Orles versus Tressures.

And again:

Evet Drachenklaue|0108X|d|Argent, a dragon segreant azure within a bordure sable.

There is a CD for change of tincture of the Primary Charge, and I believe there is a CD for the difference between a bordure and a tressure.

There were a couple of others, but they all had at least the two CD's

Borek