[ANSTHRLD] [Fwd: HERALDRY STACIA]

tgnst at postoffice.swbell.net tgnst at postoffice.swbell.net
Fri Jun 7 08:59:25 PDT 2002

Thanks much Timothy, I've used the online armorial for checking, unfortunately I'm a paper clerk at heart and still not confident of my computer skills for searching this stuff up and have never
Googled... Back in the day it took us months to find Robert Kinslayer for Tarl to get permission to conflict for his device... Oh my...I'll pass this right on to Sir Alrek and let him start sweet talking!
Thankyou!...'Stacia :-)