[ANSTHRLD] Gazette subscriptions

Emma de Fetherstan jds at randomgang.com
Mon Jun 10 12:44:47 PDT 2002

There are a number of people who currently pay for a print subscription to the
Ansteorran Gazette, and I'm hoping most of them are either on this list, or
can be reached easily.  Please look at your mailing label, and notice the date
on it above your name.  This is your expiration date.

Several people who had paid subscriptions in 2001 had their subscriptions
extended 6 months (due to lack of issues in that year), and so their
subscriptions are ended as of 6/2002.  In order to keep my paperwork nightmare
to a minimum, when you renew your subscription (and you will, I just know it!)
please only pay through the end of 2002 (ie, $6).  This will get us all back
on subscriptions ending in December, and everyone will be much happier.

Anyone wishing to renew their subscription, or better yet BUY a subscription,
should send a check or money order (made out to SCA Inc-Kingdom of Ansteorra,
cost is $1 per month, so $6 for the rest of 2002) to Asterisk, but send the
subscription info to both of us.  Asterisk's contact info is:

Cahira of Bonwicke
Traci Thompson
444 E Medical Center Blvd #1412
Webster, TX  77598