[ANSTHRLD] 'stooping' versus 'rising, wings elevated and addorsed'

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Tue Jun 18 10:14:32 PDT 2002

> I am confused. I didn't read the online O and A that way. I see two
> devices, one registered in 1986 and one reblazoned in 1986
> Could you explain that a bit more? Is there an emblazon somewhere of what
> the submitter thinks they have registered? Are both of these valid,
> registered devices now?

The two entries show what the blazon was from 10/82 to 8/86 with the note at the end that it was reblazoned. The second entry is the same device after reblazoning and showing a date as of the time it was registered. For one reason or another the device blazon was corrected to more truly represent the submitted emblazon (or so we are surmising). The is only one device.

As a side note, the submitter has been going by 'Saqra al-Kudsi' as her primary name for some time and would like that to be reflected in the O&A. I am not sure if that is a simple admin change or if a name change and money needs to be sent to Laurel to make the change. 'Jocelyn Celeste de Peregrina' is to be reserved as the alternate persona name.

Borek